To arrange a boiler service by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer, call us now on 01635 569094
- All boiler servicing carried out by Gas Safe Registered engineers
- Fixed price of just £55.00
- Improves the safety and efficiency of your boiler
- Could help spot problems before they become expensive to repair
Having your boiler serviced annually is essential to keeping your central heating running safely and efficiently.
Not only does regular boiler servicing improve the safety of your boiler, it can also save you around £60 every year on your heating bills in increased efficiency*.
A regularly serviced boiler is safer, more efficient, and less likely to let you down.
Regular servicing of your boiler also helps to spot problems early that could develop into an expensive to repair fault. While modern condensing boilers are very safe and unlikely to have any safety issues after installation, there’s always a small chance something can go wrong – which can be costly.
An annual boiler service from Watermarcs will cover all the technical and operational aspects of your boiler bringing your boiler back up to maximum efficiency.
Get your boiler serviced for just £65.00 – Call us on 01635 569094
Why choose us for your boiler service?
You can be confident that we are the right company to service your boiler because all the work we carry out complies with all British Standards and Health & Safety regulations. We carry out lots of boiler servicing jobs a year and have many satisfied customers.
Our Boiler Servicing includes checks of:
- Flue ways and terminals
- Ventilation provision
- Gas provision and heat input
- All safety devices
The following boiler components:
- Heat exchangers
- Combustion Fan
- Seals (gas and water)
- Ignition systems
- Performance tests (on all boilers with a suitable test point or accessible flue terminal)
- All visible pipework and controls
- All radiators
- Expansion tank (and vessel) and associated components
We also provide advice on using your present central heating controls more efficiently.
These checks help to ensure your boiler is working safely and efficiently, as well as keeping you comfortable in your home.
Why get your boiler serviced?
A boiler that has not been regularly serviced is likely to be running less efficiently than a boiler that has – meaning it will be costing you more money to run. With increasing fuel prices, running a central heating system inefficiently makes little financial sense.
Worse still, a boiler that has not been serviced regularly may for instance, develop a blocked flue terminal which could cause the release of dangerous carbon monoxide fumes into your home. With a regularly serviced boiler this is less likely.
Since carbon monoxide is colourless and odourless it is very difficult for you to detect it yourself. Sometimes you may see black deposits on the wall above the boiler, or your boiler may be making more noise than it used to, which may indicate that it is not running at peak efficiency.
For your peace of mind, if your boiler hasn’t been serviced in over 12 months, it’s important to organise it.
How much does a boiler service cost?
A boiler service from Watermarcs costs just £55.00 which includes all of the checks detailed above.
Get your boiler serviced for just £65.00 – Call us on 01635 569 094
* Saving of £60 per year. A poorly maintained boiler can use 10% more energy than one that is well maintained – Source: Carbon Trust. The average gas bill for a standard direct debit account is £608. Source: OFGEM “Household energy bills explained” published January 2011. 10% saving on an annual gas bill of £608 = £60