Central Heating Newbury, Berkshire, Reading and Basingstoke
We know how important it is for you and your family to have fully operational heating and hot water systems and so we are always standing by to help and advise customers. We also have close links with most manufacturers and suppliers and we only use the best quality materials available at the lowest cost to you. Our dedication and resolve, along with our ongoing commitment to provide a reliable and friendly heating repairs service, gives our customers all-important peace of mind at what can be a stressful time.
Of all the potential plumbing issues, central heating is often the one that causes the most worries for homeowners, with a myriad of potential problems and the great inconvenience that can result if your system stops working. However, as well as fixing problems when they do arise, Watermarcs can advise you on what you can do to improve the efficiency of your system, reduce your energy bill, and identify potential issues early on, saving you time and money in the long run.
Central Heating Services Reading
In addition to heating and plumbing repair work Watermarcs also carry out central heating installation and boiler replacement. If repairs appear not to be economically viable we will provide a detailed quote, without additional charge, for all required work, and you will always receive fair and honest advice. We have local installation engineers available at short notice so whatever problems present themselves you can look to Watermarcs to come up with a cost effective and reliable solution.
When emergencies do arise, our heating repairs specialists are readily available and if you call Watermarcs we will be able to arrange the dispatch of a qualified Gas Safe professional out to your home. So whether you need a plumber to fix an urgent problem, or simply to carry out routine maintenance and repairs on your system, always call Watermarcs to ensure the highest quality of service.
• Repair of all makes and types of domestic natural gas boiler, traditional and modern systems.
• Replacement of gas boilers combi or conventional.
• Servicing and maintenance of boilers.
• Comprehensive breakdown cover.
• New systems and system upgrades.
• Radiators repaired or replaced.
• Replacement diverter valves, pumps and thermostats.
• Replacement programmers and time switches.
• Replacement radiator valves or thermostatic valves.
• Replacement hot water storage and feed tanks or expansion vessels.
• Unvented/Pressurised cylinders
• Water leaks on the heating system.
• We will root out the source of any problem and repair it in a timely manner.